Thursday, April 30, 2009

Off Insect Repellent & Raid Bug Spray for 69 cents

I was picking up some of my haul at Walgreens yesterday when I saw several types of Off repellent and Raid spray on clearance for $1.69. While I thought that was a great price, I didn't buy any because I already have plenty. Something just kept nagging at me though and when I got home I realized that there are $1 off coupons for these products in the Easy Saver catalog (located in the store at the front with the ads)! There is also some manufacturers coupons for $1 off Raid so this would be a possible free or money maker item for those that have the coupons. Walgreens resets their products every so often and generally the clearances are pretty consistent from store to store. Be sure and check this out because Off is generally $4 on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment