Thursday, June 11, 2009

New link for the awesome Kraft coupons!!!!

OK - I was absolutely loving all of those Kraft coupons that were available on coupons.com last month. I have a huge stockpile of Kraft barbecue sauce, Oscar Mayer hot dogs, Kraft cheese blocks and singles, KoolAid, Country Time, Wheat Thins, Ritz crackers and the list goes on. I didn't pay anymore than 50 cents for any of those items after price matching or combining the manu coupons with Target coupons. I was sad to see most of the coupons disappear when the month ended.

AWESOME NEWS!!! The coupons are still available on cookingwithkraft.com and it let me reprint all of them. If you don't see much you need, at least print the Kraft barbecue sauce one because that'll earn you a few cents in overage at Walmart. The $1 Honey Maid one is also great to use with the $1 insert coupon when you buy HM graham crackers, marshmellows and Hershey's chocolate. The $1 off Ritz works great with the Buy Ritz crackers and get Wheat Thins free insert coupon. The Ritz were $2.50 at my WalMart so $1.50 for two boxes of crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment