Friday, May 1, 2009

I heart this Orla bag!


I checked my email yesterday and read that Oliebollen (an awesome kids clothing and toy site) is giving 20 percent off its Orla Kiely items with code ORLA. Last time they did this everything was full price to start with and all of the bags were still $140+ after the discount. However I noticed this sweet bag on clearance for $129! With the code it is only $103. A great price for an Orla bag! Oh how I long for it...someone better go buy it before I do. Maybe then I'll get lucky and it'll be the only one in stock. By the way, Orla just launched an exclusive line of home goods for Target and I noticed the other day that some of it was being clearanced out. So, if we can't have $100 bags then $6 coffee mugs will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment