Thursday, May 14, 2009

The most awesome coupons ever!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile and thanks to everyone who continued to check the blog! I have been beyond busy trying to find a job with no luck yet.

OK - just about every deals blog on the face of the earth has posted about the Kraft coupons but I just can't help myself. They can be found here and at coupons.com and you must you create an account at Kraft to print them there. I would recommend visiting both sites because the print limit is 1 for each site so this way you can get 2 copies. I am planning a trip to Target this weekend to use the Target coupons found here to maximize my savings.

I have managed to get 4 copies of many of the Kraft coupons and plan on getting this stuff for free or close to free at Target using manufacturer and Target coupons together. Remember to hand your manufacturers coupons first and then the Target coupons if you are planning on getting overage for an item.

Kraft salad dressing (2 $1.50 manu & $1 off 2 TQ=free+overage!)
Kraft Mayo (2 $1 manu & $1 off 2 TQ)
Kraft Miracle Whip (2 $1 manu & $1 off 2 TQ) I have no clue what I am going to do with all of this mayo!)
Wheat Thins (2 $1 manu & $1 off 2 TQ)
Triscuits (2 $1 manu & $1 off 2 TQ)
Ritz Bits ($1 manu & $1 TQ=free)
Ritz Crackers ($1 manu & $1 TQ)
Crystal Light (2 $1 manu & $1 off 2 TQ)
Kraft Barbecue sauce ($1 manu=free)
Kraft shredded cheese ($1 off 2 manu & $1 off 2 TQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment