Friday, May 29, 2009

Mall deals this weekend!

I figured that I just might take a trip to the mall this weekend with all of these great coupons!

First, stop at Bath & Body Works and get a free lip item with any purchase. You can usually get nail files, etc. for $1 and under! Coupon here.

Next, swing by JC Penney and get $10 off a $25 purchase. I usually hit the clearance racks here and buy essentials like underwear, socks and pajamas for my kids. Coupon here.

Check out Victoria's Secret annual sale. They always have some great deals and if you are a VS cardholder, you more than likely have a $10 rewards card to use!

Martin & Osa recently sent their mail list subscribers a $10 coupon on any purchase (no minimum). Sign up for their list and see if they are still sending them! This coupon is a unique bar code so I can't post it here.

Macy's also has a private sale going on. Use this coupon to get 25% off your men's clothing purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment